Descriptions for Script Debugger 6.0.8
Name: Script Debugger
Version: 6.0.8 Build 6A225
Released: Mar 2nd, 2018
Developer: Late Night Software Ltd
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: http://www.latenightsw.com/sd4/index.html
AppleScript authoring environment that enables you to review and run the source code in order to test the applications and detect possible errors
Script Debugger provides everything you need to quickly and easily author AppleScripts that work. No other scripting tool can match Script Debugger’s capabilities for creating, editing and debugging AppleScripts.
Its sophisticated Dictionary browser provides far more information than any other tool can and eliminates guesswork and needless experimentation. Simply put, Script Debugger makes AppleScript easy.
Script Debugger lets you use its AppleScript debugger in other OSA scripting environments such as Mac OS Folder Actions, Apple Data Detectors and CGI scripting.
Script Debugger builds on our established tradition of offering the most productive environment for building AppleScript solutions of any complexity.
Its AppleScript debugger is groundbreaking in its ability to show you exactly what your script is doing at any given point. Script Debugger adds new debugging facilities to make scripting even more productive.
What’s new in Script Debugger 6.0.8
March 2nd, 2018
- 1003 Fixed issue where the open scripting command failed to resolve aliases.
- 906 Dragging the splitter in the Bundle pane to the top no longer causes the Description head to disappear.
- 908 Clicking on the Resources head in the Bundle pane no longer selects all entries.
- 910 Fixes an issue where the bar at the bottom of the Bundle pane would appear empty.
- 917 Resolved a crash that occurs when a script interactions with the SecurityAgent process while a password entry dialog is visible and active.
- 900 Resolved a crash that occurs when deselecting all templates in the template chooser and then pressing the Choose button.
- 877 Fixes issues with window placement when document tabs are dragged between screens.
- 876 Corrected a text layout bug that can cause slowdowns when typing, selecting, opening, and compiling scripts.
- 835 Resolved a problem where insertion locations were not displayed properly in the Apple Event log.
- 857 Resolved issues that could cause exporting of code-signed scripts to fail.